Friday, March 07, 2008

Raspberry Obsession

Many of you may know this about me, but I can't resist anything that is raspberry flavored/filled/frozen or whatever! If it resembles a raspberry flavor, then I'm obsessed with it.

Today I was at Target and I walked past a package of Pepperidge Farm cookies. Normally this wouldn't entice me in the least but then I noticed the picture of the raspberry on the package.



Well dang, now I HAVE to buy it! Curses!!

I wasn't disappointed. They are chewy and so deliciously tart with the raspberry flavor! I won't tell you how many I've eaten (5) but just take my word for it, I think I gained a pound today. Good thing I can blame it on the pregnancy. Phew!!

6 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Those look yummy!!!! I too love raspberries!!!! There so yummy fresh.

Natalie said...

You little tart you! You would like my razzleberry pie. It's a favorite of Neal's.

The Airharts said...

I just read your last post and about lost it...you are one funny girl-sure will miss chatting with you every week!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Try out this dessert quiz.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdessertareyoumostlikequiz/

Carrie said...

Shandy, I just took the dessert quiz. My results:

You Are Cheesecake
Rich, sweet, and simply perfect.
You're not boring - you're just the best!

Nice!!! thanks for hanging out with me last night. It was awesome!

Susan said...

Darren went with some students to Logan yesterday and on the way back they stopped at the Pepperidge Farm factory. He brought home a huge bag of raspberry milano mistakes. They sure are good.