Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam...Again

It seems like we always celebrate our birthdays twice in my family...once on your actual birthday, and then a Sunday dinner. Here is Sam's Sunday edition of his birthday celebration. It was yummy, thanks most of all to my parents. Sam requested a steak dinner and he got a very delicious steak dinner!

Here he is blowing out the candles on his key lime cheesecake---most excellent!


When you tell Parker "don't smile!" this is what you get. Go figure...


So far, this is my favorite picture of Cameron. Check out those toes! Priceless!!!!


Awwwww, what a cutie with chubby, kissable cheeks!


I need to take a minute to thank everybody who has been so thoughtful over these past few weeks. I feel VERY spoiled. We have received numerous meals, flowers, and gifts for Cameron. I am so thankful for the generosity of friends and family. The transition from 2 children to 3 has been pretty easy because of all the help we have received. Thank you very much!!

11 comments:

Amelia said...

OHHHHHHHH HES SO FREAKING CUTE! I gotta get away really soon some weekend and come see all the new babies~

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amelia. I haven't had that kind of reaction over a picture of me for a long time, Cameron is pretty cute too...a chip off the old block. You're welcome to come down any time. I'll even be kind enough to offer the Clark's spare room for you.

Curtis and Shandy said...

Those are going to be blue eyes for sure. CUTE!

Carl and Pat said...

From a non-biased grandmother: this little boy is adorable--just like the rest of our grandchildren! He certainly has his Grandpa Clark wrapped around his little fingers, that's for sure.

Natalie said...

Dang that's a cute baby! You should have stuck a cigarette in his toes. It would have stayed there perfectly!

Natalie Service said...

I'll give you "cute baby toes". But when that kid gets over the age of 4, you're NOT allowed to post "toe pictures". Understood?

He is adorable! ALL your kids are!

Becky said...

Wow!! What a cute kid!! What a cute baby!!! What a cute hubby. I drove past your street twice today and really wanted to just drop in, but isn't there some sort of unwritten rule with a new mommy to call first?

We really need to have a bbq this summer.

Carrie said...

Becky,
Are you kidding me??? This is my third child! PLEASE come visit! Consider this your "official" invitation. Come on over. :)

Eden said...

He really is adorable. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that I finally got to see Cameron in person! I just can't get over his hair - so awesome!
And, I'm love that you guys are Rubin & Ed fans! Jarom will be very excited! Carrie, I also have to tell you that I was just looking at your favorite music listed in your profile, and I noticed that you said "anything that Sam likes except Tori Amos"! That's another thing we have in common. Jarom LOVES Tori Amos - I'm always worried that he's gonna leave me for her! j/k But, I'm not a big fan of her for some reason.

Amy said...

Sams Birthday dinner is making me hungry! Cameron is adorable!!