Monday, March 10, 2008

More Cameron

24 hours in a hospital is plenty enough for me. I'm home now and welcome visitors so come play!

Here are some more shots of Cameron from the past 24 hours:

Cute picture of Shandy and Cameron


Here are Nalani and I with our babies (Cameron and Cash), who were born 10 days apart. This picture is truly worth a thousand words to me. First of all, I look tired and I think I'm pretty brave to post this for ya'll to see! Second of all, doesn't Nalani look AMAZING! Post pregnancy is good for her! Third of all, Cash totally CRACKS me up in this picture! He looks like a little sumo wrestler! So dang cute.


A common question the past day and half has been "what were Carson and Parker's reaction to Cameron?" This picture says it ALL! So funny! I'm learning that as long as I involve Parker (letting him feed Cameron, throwing diapers away...) he does better with Cameron.


See what I mean?


Here is Cameron this morning, all stretched out in his 21.5 inch glory! It looks like I'm trying to feed him through his upper gums...I'm pretty tired I guess. :)


We got home this afternoon around 4:45. Here's mom and Cameron:


And finally, just because I think it's a cute picture...

13 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

He is precious Carrie! Congratulations! I loved Parker's face in your last post. He looked as though he wasn't quite sure about the whole baby brother thing! All your boys are so cute!!

Curtis and Shandy said...

This is seriously making me want another. I am coming over Wednesday afternoon, by the way!!!

laura said...

that last picture is so dang cute! much more flattering than the picture sam posted! LOVE the hair!

Rose said...

Thanks for the baby updates! I think he looks just like Carl. I'm glad you gave Cameron Carl's name. What a great way to honor the other favorite man in your life. I love the pic of Sam bathing Cameron with your mom watching over him in the mirror. That was a sweet shot. We will come by when the coughing subsides at our house. Love you guys! Happy Birthday tomorrow, Sam. Call me and we'll do lunch!

Unknown said...

What a doll!!!!! Congratulations! I'm glad that Parker at least likes to help out with Cameron. I so want to come over and see you & the little guy in person, but we just found out that Danny has pneumonia, and I still have a little bit of a cough, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea for us to stop by just yet! ;)
As soon as we're all back to 100% we'll definitely come to see you & bring dinner!

Anonymous said...

i love it! i still can't believe how alert cameron is! does he miss me yet?? i'll be by this afternoon- not waiting for the old man to have time!

Amy said...

Cameron looks like he is going to have blue eyes too! He is absolutely adorable!

DJ and Gin Family said...

So stinkin' cute! You look pretty great yourself!

Susan said...

Congratulations! He looks so cute. I can't wait to hold him.

Unknown said...

I logged on tonight to see if there was a pic of both babies together yet. I love it. I'm glad you two ladies and babies are doing so well. Yeah!

Becky said...

What a cute little guy. You look great too Carrie.
Congratulations!!

Natalie Service said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Nalani and your two little ones! You BOTH look awesome to me!
Congrats!

Delene said...

Congratulations, Sam and Carrie! New babies are always wonderful. He's a keeper....and I love his hair!