Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Past Few Days

The past few days have been so much fun with Sam being home and getting to know Cameron and his personality. I have loved every minute of it. We've had some fun visitors and we welcome more so don't be shy!

Fern came over and gave Carson and Parker rides on her motorcycle. It goes without saying, but that was definitely the highlight of their day!!



Cameron has changed so much the past few days. He is such a mellow child and we are crossing our fingers that he stays that way!


We were wondering who he looks like and so tonight Sam looked up pictures of Parker when he was 3 days old and we were stunned. They look really similar! I will be honest and say I didn't think Parker was totally cute when he was a newborn and I was so relieved because after a few weeks he totally got cute. I think Cameron is cute now so it will be fun to see what he looks like in a few weeks. Check it out.


Today is Sam's 32nd birthday, Happy Birthday SAM!!!!!!!!

Hey, no wiseCRACKS about Sam's age! :)


I made some yummy brownies for Sam's birthday cake. They have Oreo cookies in the brownie batter, frosting on top, with more Oreo's on top of that. Oh yeah, you can't go wrong there!



My dad has been on a business trip since Sunday so he hadn't met Cameron. Tonight his airplane landed at 9:30 and by 10:30 he was at my house holding Cameron. Here is the happy meeting. Precious!


One last story:
Today the kids were playing outside and Parker comes running up to the door and yells to me "Carson needs you!" I go scurrying outside, around to the West side of my house, and I see Carson in the neighbors tree! I holler "Are you stuck?" He yells "No, I just need you to take a picture!" DUH! So here he is....and then I gave him a lecture of "climb your own trees, not the neighbors!"

13 comments:

laura said...

that baby is dang cute!

happy birthday sam! i think i'll drop by a piece of key lime pie for you!

that buttcrack picture is classic!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! Oreo brownie/cake sounds wonderful. I love those Oreos.
Cameron is very cute. I love how much hair he has.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Sam! What were you doing kneeling in the desk? I just hope you don't do that at work.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

ok, so is the crack on Carson posed? If not, that's CLASSIC, I LOVE IT!

I want to come by and visit, would you mind?? Well, after I get better, we've had colds in the family lately.

DJ and Gin Family said...

I love Cameron's hair!! I can picture Sam looking like that as a baby (maybe if you added about 4 lbs. Aren't you glad that your babies didn't come out weighing 12 lbs.)?
Love the crack, he's Ginny's twin!

Natalie Service said...

Ummm...did you forget you JUST had a baby?!?! Baking? Hello - TAKE A BREAK!!!

You're the best!

Carl and Pat said...

In defense of Carson, it's Parker's lovely backside...

Anonymous said...

i hear that it is a clark trait!!! One clark crack is one more than I want to see!! It was fun visiting last night- thanks for lettin us invade!

Sarah said...

That CRACKED me up as well. I am thinking if you can be so good about blogging..I really have no excuse for my lack of blogging..yu are impressive!!

Rose said...

Sam shared his b-day brownie with me after Parker and I took him out for his b-day lunch. Definitely a recipe you need to share with us, Carrie! Congratulations on producing another adorable boy. Your new t.v. rocks! Sam almost has me convinced to update our old t.v. (Dave was thrilled to hear it!)

Jill said...

Cameron is adorable! Jacee was mellow from day one, so I hope your luck continues...Let me know if you need anything!

Susan said...

Carrie, it sounds like you are feeling great after just having a baby. I'm so glad you're enjoying him. Can't wait to meet him.

Becky said...

What a cutie. I always love a good plumber butt!!!

Cameron is so cute.

Baking, scurrying around the side of the house, uhh, what's up with that? You are seriously amazing.