Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cousins!

Most of you know that I have a very close relationship with my cousin, Nalani. She is the sister I never had (that goes for Maile and Kami as well!). You also probably know that we have babies 10 days apart. Actually, they are 10 days apart on leap years, and 9 days apart the other years...I just figured that out today. :)

Nalani and her mom came to visit me today and it was a great opportunity to get some pics of the new cousins, Cameron and Cash.

I'm seriously excited to watch these cousins grow up and I hope they have as close of a relationship as their moms!



Here are the proud grandma's: Sharon with Cash and my mom (Pat) with Cameron:


Thanks for coming to visit me today, it made my day so much fun!!! Nalani, let me know when you need some company at your house and I'm totally coming down. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat C.
It's amazing how many things you can talk about in two hours!! Those two babies are cetainly patient--they were passed around non-stop. It's been great having Sharon around these past three weeks...sorry to see her go back, but I'm sure Richard is mighty happy! Thanks for sharing her, Rich.

Rose said...

That first pic, Cash's head looks twice as big as Cameron's. More normal on the other pics. You two look postpartum fabulous! Way to go!

Natalie said...

Your kids are really cute, but I must say, I like Nalani's shirt the most.

nalani said...

Those are some fun pictures and it was a super fun day. I can't believe how big Cash's cheeks look in that first picture. I swear they get bigger every day! Thanks for letting us come hang and feel free to come down anytime!

Amy said...

I love the Grandma's photo!

Kami said...

I love how Cash looks twice the size of Cameron in that first picture! Classic!