Sunday, June 29, 2008

BBQ Summer Fun

When I was still prego with Cameron, Sam mentioned, in passing, that it would be fun to have a little get together with our friends, the Patterson's and Harris'. I agreed, and the next thing I knew, I was in charge of a party. Well, then Cameron came....and then 3 months passed....and I finally got my act together!

Thanks to Fern for watching the boys and thanks to Mike and Sherri Harris for letting us use their house. Here's the happy couple!


We had great food and great company. My only regret was that people couldn't stay longer. I think the Harris' finally kicked Sam and I out at 10:30pm and I could have stayed longer because I was really getting into Rock Band!

Some fun pics from the night:











Hey, check out this happy couple! This is Mike and Sherri at their senior prom.


We all need to get together again real soon because I'm determined to master the drums on Rock Band!!!

6 comments:

Holly Strong said...

You know that you are always welcome to come "master" at our house. We're more than happy to play! Davis was commenting on the way home that we need to have a Rock Band party, since there are quite a few people in the ward that love the game!!!! I just smiled (since I know if I don't plan it it won't get done. LOL)

Amy said...

looks like you had a great time!!

The Buckley's said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I miss all of you so much!

Natalie said...

I think I would kick butt at rock band. I just might over-load the drum track with my skills.

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we did a better job of keeping in touch with people! How's working going? Are you surviving?

Anonymous said...

okay, what's this Rock Band game about?
Michelle C.