Monday, June 09, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Here we go...

Carson graduated from 1st grade. Kind of an afterthought (I know, I'm a lame mom) I said "Oh Carson, let me take your picture so we remember what you looked like in 1st grade!" Maybe I should have taken some effort to make the background of the picture a little nicer....but then again, maybe not. He seriously gave me this face and after I took the picture he said "yep, that's what I look like." At least he could have taken the sucker out of his mouth....


Cameron has discovered the joys of the Johnny Jumper, thanks to Sam. He seriously loves it! He bounces around until...


He falls asleep!


On Friday, after work, we found ourselves at the BMW dealership in Murray. After a few discussions, a new car was purchased. How ya like me now?



IN HIS DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Fern and Russ for letting us hang out with them at the BMW dealership while they bought THEIR new car! She's a beauty, eh?

Sam has a serious obsession with cars, especially ones he can't afford. Last month there was a wedding near our house so tons of cars were parked all over the place and check out what was parked right in front of our house:


Sam was GIDDY, I kept finding him near the car taking pictures of it! He loved it so much he just HAD to lick it. Sheesh.... oh wait, he licked it because I double dog dared him!


Cameron gets tired of waiting for the binky so lately he has been improvising.


Sunday we ate dinner with my parents and Curtis and Shandy and then took the kids to Copperton Park. I love this picture of Dexter trying to get a drink!


Parker seems a bit excited, don't you think?


Gotta go, Carson is trying to "decorate" my house with jellyfish....don't ask.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! especially of the cool car! I was remembering how carson loved to go to the tire store with me when he was littler- and he loved the smell of them- i am suprised that he didn't wig out at the dealership- I know mel would have!-- my new favorite picture of cameron- sucking on his fingers!

laura said...

i'm going to email that picture of sam to tom and tell him sam got a new car....he'll totally wig!

Natalie said...

I can relate to Sam. I think it was the years of playing with Jason's matchbox cars out in the dirt. We knew all of the makes and models. I still keep up on some of that stuff (not matchbox cars, but real cars). Unfortunately, all I can afford are the matchbox cars. Someday . . . .someday. . . . And when I DO finally get a nice new car, I'll let Sam drive it.

Susan said...

You had me going there for a little while. I thought the Bonneville was replaced with a BMW.

Ginger said...

You guys are the funniest family. I love the double dog dare. I saw you today at This is the Place.........but you were too far away to say hi. I would have caused a scene so I am saying "hi" now.