Monday, June 23, 2008

Sam's A Happy Boy

So I wasn't present at this event, but there are fun pictures so I figured I'd slap 'em on the ol' blog!

Sam took Carson and Parker along while he went wakeboarding on Saturday with Aaron and Melissa. They left West Valley at 8:30am and got home at 7:30pm. I think Parker would have gladly stayed longer...Carson was ready to come home at 3:00pm. Course, rubbing sunblock into your eyes has a tendency to make the party stop in a hurry...


I love this picture of Mel just waiting for the boat to hoist her on top of the water.


Here she is diving into the water. Way to capture the moment Sam!




Hey Mel, when you are taking sweet action shots of my hubby, get your dang toe out of the picture! Sheesh, at least you could have put on a fresh coat of polish, don't you think?? ha ha!


Who thinks Parker's life jacket is OLD SCHOOL? Yeah, can I get an "amen" to that??!
I think this jacket belonged to Aaron when Aaron was 3....


Aaron's not 3 anymore....I think he's 23....see, here he is!


Now, I'm not a doctor, (shocker) but I'm pretty sure it's NOT normal for a person's hands to do this after they are wakeboarding....If anybody reading this IS a doctor, please tell me why Mel's fingers do this...and will there be long-term consequences??


If this picture were centered, it wouldn't be as cool. I seriously LOVE this photo. Way to go Sam!


Parker loved the tube. I think this was his first experience with the tube.


Good thing Parker was safely in the boat by this point...


Framer for sure!


Learning to trust the life jacket, tough lesson.




He's thinking "Whew, I am still alive!"


Carson didn't want to get in the water and that's just fine. To each his own!


"But MOM...I'm NOT tired!"


Don't "MOM" me! Get your booty to bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun and after 3 days my soreness is starting to subside. Yes, that WAS Aaron's (Cory's) life jacket when he was 3, I asked him.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are hilarious!! carson is wearing aarons 'way cool' sunglasses-- i think he found them at lake powell before his mission! -parker was awesome in the water, i heard it was cooooold! -don't blame carson a bit for wanting to stay where it was nice and warm! ...meanwhile- I passed my 5000 miles on my motorcycle in yellowstone!!

Natalie said...

Looks fun! Good thing that old life-vest really worked. Parker didn't look too excited to be "let go of." Fun day for Sam and the older boys. I bet you can't wait till he takes all 3!

Susan said...

Those are some fun pictures.

DJ and Gin Family said...

I love those pictures!
Tell Carson that I don't blame him for staying in the boat, I don't like lakes either!
P.S. I can't believe how big Aaron and Melissa are, I used to babysit them!!