Monday, June 02, 2008

Tatem's Blessing

Saturday afternoon Nalani and I drove to the Twin Falls area so we could attend our friend's (Natalie Service) baby blessing on Sunday.

We hooked up with our other friend, Sarah, and a good time was had by all. To quote Sarah, we all ended up with a "laughing headache" so that equates to lots of laughing and not much sleeping. I would love to say the "nobody sleeps" rule applied because we were partying so hard, but really it was due to somebody's, who shall remain nameless, snoring! Ha Ha Ha!!! It was worth it though, sharing a hotel room with great friends is always fun no matter how much sleep you get!

A huge thanks to Sam and my parents for giving me a break from the kids. It was coolio.

Surpringly, I didn't take too many pictures...shocker.

I gave my camera to Natalie's sister, Lindsay, and she got lots of pictures of Natalie, me, Sarah, and Nalani together. We were laughing our guts out for some reason so I didn't get a normal picture, which suits us well. I'd like to thank Ricks College for bringing us all together and let's hope we remain close forever!



I didn't even get a good picture of Tatem. I'm such a loser! Here's a strange close up that shows off her sweet binky! ha ha ha! Thanks for being a wonderful host Natalie, we love you!


For an awesome slide show/story that Natalie put together click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures- the slide show was hilarious! -glad you had a great time!

Carl and Pat said...

Such happy photo--nice of you all to color coordinate! The boys were great, and so glad you could get away!