Thursday, July 27, 2006

Carson's New Discovery



Today I was working at the computer and Carson starts screaming and yelling from my bedroom. He comes running over to me all excited. "MOM! I HAVE A NEW TOOTH THAT IS GROWING BY MY OLD TOOTH!"
I checked it out and sure enough, Carson is growing his first new tooth right behind his baby tooth. Then we wiggled his baby tooth and it's totally loose.
I know the picture is a little freaky looking, but it clearly shows the new tooth. I was standing above him, his mouth was open and the new tooth is visible.
Seems like just yesterday that he grew his first baby tooth!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay for Carson! You guys should go visit my house. I'm sure Uncle Russ has got some plyers on hand. *Wink* Maybe Mel could do the honors this time, since she was on the receiving end last time. Miss you guys! Love ya.

Susan said...

Good photography, Carrie! I'm impressed. The tooth fairy will soon be visiting your house.