Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dedicated to the Oram Family

In my last blog posting, Nalani pointed out that I forgot to mention the two dinners we had at Oram's house in Redmond. I couldn't believe that I forgot to talk about that part of our trip! DUH! So, let me just tell you guys, it was some GOOD EATIN'! That Oram family knows how to host a fun evening! Not only that, but Maile was there with her 6 day old baby, Cannon. I got to hold him and snuggle with him and he is cuter that you can even imagine.

While I've been thinking about the Oram family I had a wonderful thought. The Oram's have been part of my life since I was born. Our families have always lived close to each other and Sharon and Richard are my second parents (Sharon, that is even better than being my favorite Aunt!).

So, since they are all part of my fondest memories, I figured I would take pictures of those memories. I'll give you a dollar if you can name each location that these pictures were taken at! Side note: it was extremely hard to find a picture of Cody that didn't include Curtis as well, so enjoy some old school pics of Curtis too!














5 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Everyone needs to go on VH1, I love the 80's.

Susan said...

There is sweet hair in some of those shots. One of the pictures looks like it was on a ferry. But I'm too new to the family to know all those other places. Nalani, you are buff!

nalani said...

Those are some sweeeet pictures! My hair rocks!!! I think it's safe to say that I've pretty much had every hair style and color possible.

Curtis and Shandy said...

It looks like Cody is gonna cut off my head with that saw.

Kami said...

Blast from the past! I love it!!!