Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This Is The Place. Again.

It's that time of year again....to start working in my ward's garden at This is the Place Heritage Park. Last night I met up with Toni and her family to show her where our garden is. Toni is the new 2nd counselor in Relief Society so she oversees the garden. I volunteered to be in charge of maintenance at the garden this summer so last night was the first of many visits to come and I'm excited about that!

While there we took advantage of the BEAUTIFUL day and got some fun pictures.

Carson and Parker have been watching Thomas and Friends lately so they are loving this train!



Toni took this fun family picture for us. There are a bunch of mini playhouses and this train right next to our Relief Society garden. It's seriously so much fun. If anybody ever wants to go up and help me weed and maintain the garden (and let's be honest, we mostly hang out and play and then do a little bit of work on the side) just let me know!


Playhouses. There are 5 or 6 different playhouses.



Cameron was looking farmer-ish in his overalls. However, the placement of my finger between his legs look a bit odd--sorry about that!


And finally, if you sit behind me at church, this is what you'll see! Awww, cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Mom C)
Wow--they've added a lot of things since we were there last. I'd love to come help weed if you go in the evening or a Saturday. These family photos are adorable; the one of your back with Cameron over your shoulder is my new desktop wallpaper--so cute.

laura said...

it IS fun to sit behind you at church! cameron is too cute!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are great! cameron is going to make one lady very happy!!

Jess said...

your hair looks cool! oh, and cameron isn't so bad either

Holly Strong said...

FUN!!! LEt us know and we'll come up one evening with you guys. The must've finished the project they were working on last year....that looks fun! And I'd love to sit by you in church, but Ady has the hots for your boys and she's not the quietest kid....LOL!!!!