Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Troll Doll

A few weeks before Cameron was born, my friend Natalie told me about a dream she had. She dreamt that I had already had my baby, but he had the craziest and wildest hair...just like one of those troll dolls.

Hey Natalie, do you mean like this?


Dreams really do come true!

I actually did a google search for a real troll doll picture so we could compare hair, but those troll pictures seriously freak me out.

Just because I think this is funny...
Cameron is so dang patient. Parker wanted to hold him today and the look on Cameron's face is priceless. He is basically just enduring to the end for sure!

7 comments:

Jess said...

i used to play with those troll dolls and i think he's an exact replica, except you need to dye his hair...

Carl and Pat said...

This is destined to be another classic...I'm still laughing, and the entire office now knows I have trolls in my family! (Grandma C.)

cathy said...

Man, it even goes to that little point and everything. Way cute.

mindy said...

Adorable! He does resemble a little troll doll but in an absolutely good way.

Hey, aren't troll dolls suppose to be good luck?! I might need to borrow him next time I head to Bingo.

Unknown said...

I love the brothers picture! So sweet!! That'll be so fun for the boys to look at when they get older.

Camerons hair definitely reminds me of a troll doll, but I've never seen one with such a cute face!!! I want to squeeze him!!!

Amy said...

Does he have a jewel in his belly?! :) He is very cute! So Much more than a troll!

Anonymous said...

feeling out of touch-- thanks for the laugh!love you guys!!