Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Time Flies

I have a morning routine with Parker. I tell him to go pick out his shirt, pants, socks, and undies, and then I help him get dressed. Today he brought me a shirt that says "I'm a big brother". Sam's co-workers gave him a set of shirts when Parker was born. One says "I'm a big brother" and one says "I'm the little brother". So that gave me an idea...

Parker was born on June 20th, 2004 and this picture was taken on July 20th. He was one month old.


Today is April 9th and Cameron was born on March 9th. Cameron is one month old today so here is the 2nd generation picture with these shirts:


And, so Carson isn't left out...


I love my boys!

11 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

This is the best!! Blogger genius at work!

Holly Strong said...

That is ADORABLE!!! I have to say Carson hasn't changed one bit (besides getting older and more grown up.) And you can definitely see resemblances in Parker and Cameron (not so much in the picture of Cameron this time, but that picture of Parker almost looks like it could be Cameron.) you are so creative. Gotta love the smarts in the Sweeet household!!!!

laura said...

i can't believe cameron's a month old already! your boys look really similar as babies! gotta love that hair!

Lindsey said...

What handsome boys(and I don't mean handsome the way my mom always used "handsome" to describe the geeky nice boys); really, very cute boys!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures. Parker is really photogenic. Hey Sam - I left a nice tribute to the bonnie. I have a special empathy for you and your cars.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Carson still looks the same.... I LOVE it! So stinkin' cute. I love Cameron's Kramer hairdo.

Thomas said...

Cameron's hair is awesome!

Jess said...

i totally have a copy of that picture of carson and parker in those shirts.. it's with all of the pictures from my car accident a few years ago where i got pretty messed up.. gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea! Thanks for the reminder Jess. I was wondering just the other day..."when did Jessica get so messed up?" Now I have a reference

Anonymous said...

sam, can you really pinpoint the date when jess got 'messed up'?? I am glad she didn't get it from her mother!! ha ha love ya jess! I always love seeing your boys- thanks for the visit last night.... like you had a choice!

nalani said...

That was a good idea! So cute! I'm loving Cameron's hair also...too bad Cash's is all falling out!