Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun!

Nothing major to post about tonight, but I have to say...I just love Cameron! He is such a great baby and his personality is starting to shine. He smiles all the time and every time he smiles, I laugh as if it's the first time I've seen him make this face. He didn't sleep at all this evening, which is really unusual for him. I'll bet he has been wide awake since 5pm and I finally got him to sleep at about 10:45pm. Here's hoping he sleeps most of tonight! At one point tonight Sam just laid him on the floor. Cameron just laid there kicking his legs for a good 30 minutes. Isn't he a babe (punny)?


On a side note, I found a fun way to entertain myself today. Parker wears flip flops constantly. I learned that if I sneak up behind him while he's walking, I can step on the back of his flip flop and there is nothing he can do but fall to the ground like a sack of taters. You might think this sounds mean, but Parker laughs hysterically, as do I. It's a win-win situation!


And, I'm happy to report that Carson hasn't drawn any sperm lately on his school papers. Phew! I think I've dodged "The Talk" for awhile. Um, I don't know why he's eating the wand from the bubbles. It's easier not to ask sometimes.


Peace Out!

8 comments:

Jess said...

that picture of parker is soo cute! your kids are so photogenic..

Anonymous said...

since i'll be watching the boys next week- i will see if carson will tell me about the imax movie.... your not out of the woods yet!! whaahaha

Carrie said...

If you bring up that movie to Carson I will make sure he brings ALL his "birds and the bees" questions to his Aunt Fern!

Amy said...

I hope Carson has forgotten about the sperm... for your sake. I am glad Parker doesn't mind you tripping him. You are funny Carrie!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Cute baby Carson-I love that picture of him!

Once you're in the routine of the times he eats, have you tried a "dream feed?" It worked swimmingly with Addison, and I had her sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. Addie would go to sleep at 8:30-9 and then I would give her a last feeding no later than 11 pm. usually in her sleep, and it would just fill her tummy up to last through the night. Just email me if you're interested in my formula (well, it's really the "baby whisperer's" formula), it worked with my sister-in-law's baby and Ginger's baby Reese as well! GOOD LUCK!

Natalie said...

I need boys, because everytime I laugh at my falling kids, they just cry harder and say I'm mean. I was meant to have boys. Could I trip yours sometime?

Lindsey said...

So funny! Just last night Ellie decided to steal one of my slippers, so I stepped on the back and had her tripping right out of it! She looked at me as though I had slapped her until Ben and I started laughing, then she decided it wasn't so bad. Now I'm just waiting for her to sneak up on me and step on my slippers to make me slip....

Ginger said...

Your kids are all so cute. I heard that your baby is really good. Yay for good 3rd child babies!