Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cameron's Ears

Every time Cameron hears something loud, he covers his ears (or just behind his ears) and keeps his hands there until the noise subsides. So basically, he covers his ears at least 20 times per day.



It's been a week now since Cameron has worn his helmet. He still has a nasty scab/sore on the side of his head. I keep trying to get a picture of it, but he doesn't cooperate. You can kind of see it in this picture.


I'm getting ancy to get the helmet back on so we can put this all behind us one day. :) Truth be told, I'm tempted to start picking at the scab, but a stern voice keeps telling me not to. So, I'm trying to listen to Sam and leave it alone...

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Oh the scabs..I have that problem too-I just get them and then tell jake that the kids picked them off-I know he knows I'm Lying-oh well.

Ambyr said...

I have a hard time leaving scabs alone as well! Austin doesn't get to many scabs, most of his injuries are confined to dented bones and goose eggs! I'm not so sure that Nathan would even notice if I picked a scab.

Amy B. said...

That video is hilarious...He knows whats up thats for sure!!

Susan said...

Cameron is one cute little baby.

Holly Strong said...

That video had me laughing, that is GREAT! I couldn't tell if he was laughing or not.

As fo the scab, I want to pick it off too! LOL

Rose said...

Send that into AFV for sure! That is funny!(I especially like the ending LOL)

Carl and Pat said...

Well, the scab is history! We were watching the boys while Carrie and Sam went to meetings tonight. I saw something dangling in Cameron's hair, looked closer, and it was the scab. Neosporin has been applied, so hopefully we'not in too much trouble!!