Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photo Shoot

Last night Cameron was happy, see?


So I thought since his helmet sort of looks like a batting helmet, I'd dress him up like a baseball player and take some pictures. Oh yeah, I dragged Sam along too. Thanks Sam!

Here is me steadying Cameron on the little chair. I love his face. He's like "Don't embarrass me mom! Step away from the chair!"


All Star!


My parents just got back from Seattle a few days ago. They brought my boys some cool Band Aids from my favorite alternative toy store, Archie McPhees. Of course Parker has already skinned his knee so we used a nice pickle band aid. So cool! I just looked at the Archie McPhee website, they have bacon flavored floss. I think I might get some for my dentist!


Here is Cameron gazing into his future. Like the pads they added to the side of his helmet? It's supposed to relieve some pressure off the side of his head but so far I'm not convinced. He's got one spot that is pretty bruised. I feel so bad for him. Then I feel so bad for me when he's up several times a night. grrr.


Tired of Cameron pictures? Too bad, I'm just gettin' started! ha ha ha

Mmmm, this leaf is good.


Is it just me or is everything looking kind of crooked?


Oh yeah, it's just me, I'm still getting used to this whole 'sitting up' thing. This grass is nice.


The twins


Um, I think it's bedtime...

13 comments:

Ginger said...

When he is a pro baseball player you will all look back at these pictures and laugh. hehe.

PrincessKatie said...

He is so cute. I love the one of him laying downa dn look at that stinkin cute belly of his!

Jess said...

i can just tell that when he can talk, he's going to be a hoot!

Natalie Service said...

i NEVER get tired of Cameron pictures! Is he a lefty? Because you could make some good money by being a Lefty Pitcher in baseball!!

Holly Strong said...

I too never get tired of Cameron pictures...he is just too cute and that baseball outfit...oh so fitting!!!! I hope his head feels better, I was noticing the red marks/bruising at church and meant to ask about it.

laura said...

such a happy baby! i just love his chubby little cheeks!

Amy B. said...

Baseball player for Halloween...check! Now for two more cotumes....Hmmmmm...umpire and Pitcher!

Amy said...

I love Cameron's eyes! They are beautiful. He is a cutie! The dairy plant was fun with you there. I am glad you came!

Carl and Pat said...

This kid is adorable--and he has a mom who is a terrific blogger. That's a winning combination. (And I'm not biased nor prejudiced!)

Ambyr said...

The pictures are so cute! He is such a cute kid, I like the picture of Cameron and Sam, They really are twins!!

Natalie said...

Carrie, were you on the yearbook staff in high school? Probably not. You were too busy wearing flannel and working at the auto shop:) You write the best captions for pictures. Your yearbook could have used you.

Marci said...

Hi, I'm peeking at your blog I hope you don't mind. Cameron is so dang cute!!! All your boys are so dang cute! I LOVE the helmet he looks really cute in it! He always looks cute!! Our blog is bostonsfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Mel said...

if you only saw how hard i laugh when i see that picture of him givin you a dirty look hahahaha! Oh gosh. hahaha! Gets me just thinkin about it.