Sunday, September 28, 2008

Visitors!

Guess who came to visit me today?!?


That's right, my friend Tatem came....along with Natalie and Ian, but she (one day) calls them mom and dad.

We had a nice dinner with the Service Family, my parents, and Nalani and Cash (Jed, you totally missed out. Who cares about Seattle anyways? I have to say that so I don't get jealous).

Anyway, remember these three?


We want to make sure they stay real close and remain good friends because one day Tatem needs to either marry Cash or Cameron. This is not negotiable, the mommies have already determined this to be true love.

Today's photo shoot:

Tatem: "C'mon Cameron...high five!"
Cameron: "Psyche!"


Cameron: "Okay Tatem, just kidding. Gimmie five!"


Cameron: "Heh Heh, PSYCHE again!"


Tatem: "Oh Cameron, quit being such a dork. Nobody says 'psych' anymore! You better watch out or I'm going to marry Cash. He's so dreamy, I mean, just look at him! He already has teeth AND he wears shoes!"


Cash: "Dang straight woman! Cameron you better sleep with both eyes open tonight because I might have a sudden desire to bite something!"
Cameron: "oh no!"
Tatem: "Wait a sec guys.....WHAT IS MY MOM DOING?????!!!!???"


The things we do to make our kids look at the camera and smile. ha ha ha ha!!! Natalie, you are the best!


It took some convincing (aka, natalie making all sorts of sounds and flapping her arms up and down) but the kids eventually smiled for us while laying in the grass.


Oh hey, Nat, Cash wants to know what brand of laundry detergent you use. He thinks it smells super spectacular!


Ready for triplets?


Let's play again real soon!!!!!!!

10 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

HOW FUN!! Tell Nat to cruise on down to see me next!!

PrincessKatie said...

You are too cute. I love all the captions and the kids look so cute. Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

love the picture!! it is so fun to see how they have grown! on another matter... sam missing some brown shoes yet... i think there is a country song about that (i know you know all the country songs haha) it goes- who's bed are your boots left under... wait, now this is sounding sick and wrong!!

Natalie Service said...

Those three are just way too cute! Your added commentary was perfect! It made me laugh. It makes me excited for when these three will be laughing together. Cameron already seems to be the jokester! Oh poor Tatem, she's so gullible. Thanks for the yummy dinner and for the GREAT company! (I love your parents!) And thanks for posting such a flattering picture of me flapping my arms. I was afraid I would look ridiculous and obnoxious. What a relief. And an additional THANK YOU for your help on my little project. You are amazing. I love ya!

Ambyr said...

cute, cute, and more cute!

nalani said...

I'm seriously cracking up at the commentary----too funny! And just so you know I will be stealing some of these pictures to post on my own blog since I'm lame and forgot my camera! Thanks for fun times and a yummy dinner yesterday! It was so fun to see you Natary even though it was a crappy reason to come to town. Next time the party is at Sarah's!!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

I have never met either Carrie or Nalani, but I know Natalie and I am sure when you all get together it is one big CACKLE! Too cute!

Natalie said...

Great post. But Cameron is Abby's!! A Sweet has to marry a Hansen offspring one of these days. To share grandkids with Sam and Carrie would be awesome! The fruits of the Sam and Carrie hook-up.

Susan said...

At least Tatum gets to choose between the two boys. She'll have some choice left.

Unknown said...

What cute kids! I love baby romances! LOL